Today, I want every one of us to look into a new topic. One this article there is a topic or header that says App Shopify. What do you understand by the word app Shopify or what do you think this is capable of doing when it comes to our daily bases? There are so much to learn about this write up of the topic above, you just need to read through the article that’s all you will ever need for now.
READ ALSO >>> Jumia Black Friday – How to Buy on Jumia Black Friday
The topic you see above is talking about online shopping store, most of us mostly those that have not been shopping online before now. Shopify is an online shopping website or platform where you can get whatever you need to get. It is known as a multinational e-commerce company and it is a Canadian company. Like I said it is an online shopping platform just like Amazon, Jumia, and the rest of them. Their headquarters is located in Ottawa and Ontario and it is also a proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and it is also a retail point of sale systems.
Review About Shopify
Over to what we have here, app Shopify. The app Shopify is known as a collection for free and premium plugins that extend the functionality of the personal online store. It is also one of the best ways to add more specialized features to your Shopify store. As a user or Shopify member, there are features that may be of help to you which are the apps and always remember that the article is talking about the Shopify app and there are things I will want you to know about also.
Top 25 Shopify Apps for Your Store
The sub-heading you are seeing above this paragraph is talking about the free Shopify apps you need to check out in the Shopify app store. Below, you will find them and you can apply them to your Shopify account.
- We have Oberlo.
- There is also another one called the Kit.
- Another one is the Order printer.
- Product reviews.
- Free shipping bar.
- SEO site audit, benchmark hero.
- We also have improved contact form.
- Another one is klaviyo.
- Digital downloads.
- Form builder.
- Rewards and referrals by the swell.
- Shop codes are also among them.
- We do have a compass.
- Bulk image edit – image SEO.
- Upsell and cross-sell products.
- Infinite options.
- Sales notification by MPS.
- Tidio live chat.
- Trust Badge.
- Ultimate sales boost.
- Also, there is give and grow.
- Lastly, privy.
These are the Shopify apps and you can also call them features if you want. With all these apps you can improve your Shopify store. Speaking of app Shopify, what will come into our mind at first is the mobile Shopify app. Those of us that have the impression of the Shopify mobile app, here is a write up for you.
Shopify Mobile App
For those that are using mobile smartphones and that you want to make use of the Shopify platform right on your smartphone. You don’t have to worry about anything because here also, you will find the review. The mobile app of Shopify is meant for mobile device users, for those who are using a mobile device like smartphones. We have Android and iOS users and it is possible for you to use this app on your mobile device. To download this app is very easy and simple. The review here, we teach you how you can download the app.
How to Download Shopify Mobile App
The following steps below, are the steps on how you can download the app. Although, the steps that you will be seeing here are common to us, most especially those who do download apps.
- Visit your mobile device or smartphone Appstore which is your google play store or iTunes store.
- Search for the name “Shopify” on the search box.
- Then click the search icon to continue. Tap on the app, the structure of the app is like a shopping bag.
- Click on the install or download button and wait for the downloading process to complete.
After downloading the app, you have to locate the app and get it installed into your device. But is you are using the google play store, the app will automatically install itself after the download process is completed? Right now, let talk about the sign-up aspect.
How to Sign Up for an Account
To sign up for an account with this platform of Shopify, there are guidelines that you need to proceed through first. In the steps below, you can sign up for free.
- The first thing you as a person need to do is to visit their website by going to Shopify using your web browser.
- After visiting the website, click the menu icon on the homepage.
- You will see “Start Free Trial”.
- Click on it, then enter your email and create your password.
- The next thing to do is to name your Shopify store name and click “Create your Store”.
- Wait for the page to load and tell if you want to sell or not and also tell your current revenue.
- Then click next.
I am going to stop here; all I want to say here is that. You should keep on with the sign-up steps until you get to the very last page. When you complete the sign-up steps, your account will be created immediately once the steps are over.