If you are searching for a website to make your downloads and stream songs for free, then Soundcloud is all you need. Read on and I will be telling you all you need to know about how to Download Soundcloud Songs. Soundcloud song downloader is a web app to the online song and mp3 streaming platform Soundcloud. The Soundcloud music downloader is used to download tracks, songs in MP3 format on the Soundcloud website. Soundcloud music downloader can be used to convert and download Soundcloud MP3 in high quality. You can only download the tracks that are permitted to be downloaded by the track owners.
Download Soundcloud Songs
To download Soundcloud MP3, copy and paste the track’s URL in the text box and click Download on the Soundcloud music downloader. Download Soundcloud songs for free. Soundcloud is an online music streaming, recording and uploading platform. You can follow the creators (users) you wish to follow. You can also text other users on the Soundcloud platform, join and participate in group activities. Soundcloud is absolutely free. Soundcloud account is not very necessary to stream music on the website, Soundcloud website can be used by a Guest, but an account is needed to access playlists. You can create a Soundcloud account using your Google details or your Facebook account details.
How to Create a Soundcloud Account?
To download Soundcloud Songs on the Soundcloud platform, you must have a Soundcloud account. Signing up for a Soundcloud account is very simple and free, there are no surveys or pop up ads. Follow the instructions below to create a Soundcloud account:
- Go to the official website of Soundcloud at Soundcloud.
- On the Soundcloud platform, hover to the “Create account” button at the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Tap on the “Continue with Google”. Put in your email address on the text box provided and click on “Continue”.
- Create a password for your Soundcloud account.
- Verify that you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA on the bottom of the form. Then hit on “Accept and Continue”.
- Fill in your age and gender and then click Continue.
- Create a display name for your Soundcloud account and then click on the “Get started” option.
Click on the verification link sent to the mail you provided and you will be directed to your Soundcloud page immediately.
If you decide to sign up for a Soundcloud account using your Facebook account details. Follow the simple instructions below to sign up using your Facebook details:
- Go to Soundcloud on your device browser.
- Tap on “Create account” on the homepage of the platform.
- Tap on the “Continue with Facebook” button.
- Fill in your Facebook login details and then click on “Accept and continue”.
- Type in your age and indicate your age and click on Get started.
If your Facebook login details are correct, your Soundcloud account will be created automatically. You can start streaming and download your favorite songs on the platform.
Signing in to Your Soundcloud Account
You can sign in to your Soundcloud account if you have an account with Soundcloud. Follow the steps below to sign in to your Soundcloud account:
- Go to Soundcloud.
- On the platform, click on “Sign In”.
- On the form, fill in your email address and password. Then hit on “Connect”.
If the details are right and you have logged in successfully. You can stream and create tracks.
How to Download Music on Soundcloud Mobile App?
Soundcloud songs download is free; to download Soundcloud songs, follow the steps below;
- Open your Soundcloud page. Select the song you want from the categories displayed or you search for the music you’d like to download on Soundcloud and right-click on the song and “Copy the link address”.
- Then go to 9Soundclouddownloader and paste the link in the URL input box and click the Download button.
The song will be downloaded immediately if there is a good data connection to your device folder.