Are you searching for a free and secure website where you can stream music and also create your tracks on your mobile device? Soundcloud App for Android is an online service for streaming, creating and sharing tracks with your followers across the world. Soundcloud is basically for music streaming. It is totally free to join. The Soundcloud mobile app is open to a wide range of devices like iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
Soundcloud App for Android
Soundcloud is a music platform for both the listeners and the creators. You can follow the users you’d to follow and also be followed by those who wish to follow you on the Soundcloud mobile app. Soundcloud mobile app permits you to message other users on the platform, join and participate in groups. You can also record and upload your tracks and share privately or publicly. Soundcloud also allows users to record and to share their tracks with a growing user community.
How to Download Soundcloud App for Android
You can download the Soundcloud app with these steps below. To download the Soundcloud mobile app. Follow the steps:
- Go to the Google plat store your android device and search for the Soundcloud app with the search box.
- On the results page, click on the first result on the page.
- Then click on the Download or install tab.
How to Create a Soundcloud Account?
The website is free to use but you must create an account to be able to enjoy the full benefits attached to the platform. Creating an account using the Soundcloud mobile app is not that difficult. You can create an account using your Facebook or you can choose to create using Google. Follow the instructions below to create a Soundcloud mobile account using Google:
- Tap on the “Continue using Google” on the Soundcloud homepage.
- On the next page, type in your Email address and click on Continue.
- Select a PASSWORD for your Soundcloud mobile account. Then confirm that you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA at the bottom of the form. Click on “Accept and Continue”.
- On the next form, type in your age and your gender. Click on Continue.
- Choose your username that you want to be displayed on your account. Then click on “Get Started”.
Wait for a verification mail to be sent to the mail you provided on the box. After confirming the mail, you will be automatically directed to your Soundcloud homepage.
You can create a Soundcloud mobile account using your Facebook account. Below are the steps to follow to create a Soundcloud account using Facebook account login details;
- Open the Soundcloud app and click on the “Create Account” tab on the platform at the top.
- On the page displayed, tap “Continue using Facebook”.
- On the next page, fill in your Facebook details on the form. Then click on “Continue”.
- Fill in your age and indicate your gender, then click on “Get started”.
You will be logged into your Soundcloud mobile app account if the details are right.
How to Sign in to Your Soundcloud Account
Down here are the steps on how you can sign in your SoundCloud account that if you have one or after creating one for yourself.
- Launch the Soundcloud app on your device.
- The Soundcloud app would ask you to sign in, to sign infill in your Soundcloud login details (email address and password) in the text field provided.
- Then hit on “Connect”.
After you have signed in or login your account using the Soundcloud app on your android device. Then you can start to download or stream music.