There have been a lot of questions lately on the internet today regarding Soundcloud downloader online. A lot of people find it very difficult to download tracks with the Soundcloud downloader. In this article, I will be writing all you need to know about the Soundcloud downloader online.
Soundcloud Downloader Online
Soundcloud Downloader is an online tool that is used for downloading tracks from Soundcloud. It is an on a platform designed for streaming, uploading, recording and also downloading your favorite tracks by your favorite users to your device with the Soundcloud downloader online. Soundcloud downloader online is absolutely free to use. You can use Soundcloud as a guest, but to have personal access to your playlist, you must create a Soundcloud account. You can sign up for a Soundcloud account using your Facebook account details or your Google details.
How to Create a Soundcloud Account Using Google?
Signing up for a Soundcloud account is quite easy and free. There are no charges. You can sign in with Google or Facebook account details, the choice is yours. Follow the steps to sign up with Google:
- On your device browser, go to Soundcloud.
- Navigate and click on “Create account” on the homepage of the website.
- Select continue with Google.
- Fill in your Google login address, and then click on “Continue”.
- Create a password you can always remember for your Soundcloud account.
- Verify that you are human, by hitting on the CAPTCHA. Then click “Accept and continue”.
- Fill in your Age and choose your gender (male or female) on the text boxes provided.
- Choose a display name for your Soundcloud and then click on “Get started”.
Wait for the confirmation mail and confirm your Soundcloud account. You will be automatically directed to your Soundcloud account.
Create an Account Using Facebook Account Details
You can decide to sign up with your Facebook account details, the choice is yours. Follow the guidelines below to sign up:
- Proceed to Soundcloud.
- Hit on the “Create Account” tab on the homepage of the website.
- Put in your Facebook account login details on the text box correctly and then click on “Log in”.
If the details provided are correct, you will be directed to your Soundcloud account. You can now access your playlist and also upload your tracks.
How to Sign in to Your Soundcloud Account
You can sign in to your Soundcloud account if you already have an account. Follow the steps to sign in:
- Go to Soundcloud.
- On the homepage click sign in. When you get to the order click “Continue with Google”
- Type in your email address and password. Then click on “Connect”.
You will be logged in automatically if the details are correct.
How to Use the Soundcloud Downloader Online?
If you wish to download tracks from the Soundcloud app to your device but do not know to do that, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Soundcloud application on your device.
- You can select from the list of songs displayed on the homepage or you can make use of the search box to find the track you want to download.
- Once you find the track on the result list, right-click on the track and copy the link address.
- Go to the Soundcloud downloader online and paste the URL in the text box and hit on “Download”.
The track will be downloaded to your device.
How to Use the Soundcloud Downloader Online on Your Android Device?
Follow the steps below to download tracks to your android device:
- Open the Soundcloud app.
- Click or search for the song you wish to download.
- Once found on the result list, open paste it on the Soundcloud downloader online. Then click on the “Download” tab. It will show the song and click on the search button.
- Then copy the link of the song and download link.
- Then hit on the “Download link” to start downloading the song.
With these steps, you can make use of SoundCloud downloader online.